|Category || |
|Home Top Up Loan* |
|Above Rs. 2 lakhs & Upto Rs. 25 lakhs ||Above Rs. 25 lakhs & Upto Rs. 2 crores ||Above Rs. 2 crores & Upto Rs. 5 crores ||Home Top Up Loan as Overdraft (Maxgain)* |
|Above Rs. 20 lakhs & Upto Rs. 25 Lakhs ||Above Rs. 25 lakhs & Upto Rs. 2 crores |
|Salaried || |
|8.60-8.70% p.a. ||9.00-9.10% p.a. ||9.80-9.90% p.a. || |
|9.75-10.00% p.a. ||10.00-10.25% p.a. |
|Non-Salaried || |
|8.70-8.80% p.a. ||9.10-9.20% p.a. ||9.90-10.00% p.a. || |
|10.00-10.25% p.a. ||10.25-10.50% p.a. |
*Interest rate will vary as per the risk score of the customer
- Processing Fee*
- 0.35% of the loan amount.
- Minimum: Rs. 2,000/-
- Maximum: Rs. 10,000/-
*Plus applicable taxes
- Advocate's fee for property search and title investigation report.
- Valuer's fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
- CERSAI Registration Fee of Rs 50 + Service Tax up to Rs 5 Lakh limit and Rs 100 + Service Tax for limits above Rs 5 Lakh.
** To be paid at actuals.
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving license/ IT PAN card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
For guarantor (wherever applicable):
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statement
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identification as above
- Proof of residence as above
- Proof of business address as above
- Signature identification from his/her present bankers
Additional documents required for salaried persons:
- Original Salary Certificate from employer
- TDS certificate on Form 16 or copy of IT Returns for last two financial years, duly acknowledged by IT Deptt.
Additional documents required for Professionals/self- employed/ other IT assesses:
- Acknowledged copies of three years I.T. returns/ Assessment Orders.
- Photocopies of challans evidencing payment of Advance Income Tax