*Interest rate will vary as per the risk score of the customer
** Based on LTV of the Customer
- Processing Fee*
- 0.35% of the loan amount plus service tax, Minimum of Rs. 2,000/- plus service tax and Maximum of Rs. 10,000/- plus service tax. Out of pocket expenses for obtention of TIR/Valuation Report/CERSAI Registration, etc. are recovered separately.
*Plus applicable taxes
- Advocate's fee for property search and the title investigation report.
- Valuer's fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
- CERSAI Registration Fee of Rs 50 + GST up to Rs 5 Lakh limit; and Rs 100 + GST for limits above Rs 5 Lakh.
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Attested copy of valid Passport and visa.
- Address proof mentioning the current overseas address
- Copy of Continous Discharge Certificate (CDC)-for applicants employed in the merchant navy.
- PIO Card issued by Government of India. (in case of PIOs)
- The attestation of documents may be done by FOs/Rep. Offices or Indian Embassy/Consulate or Overseas Notary Public or officials of Branch/Sourcing outfits based in India.
- Loan Application: Completed loan application form duly filled with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, property tax receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C statement showing all the payments made to Builder/Seller
- Bank account details for the previous 6 months overseas account showing salary and savings and Indian account if any.
- If any previous loan from other Banks/Lenders, then Loan A/C statement for last 1 year
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Valid work permit
- Employment contract - an English translation duly attested by employer/ consulate / our foreign office / Embassy in case it is in any other language
- Last three months’ salary certificate/slip
- Last six months’ Bank Statement showing salary credit
- Latest salary certificate /slip in original and copy of identity card issued by the current employer
- Duly acknowledged copy of last year Individual Tax Return except for NRIs/PIOs located in Middle East countries and employees in the Merchant Navy.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Business address proof
- Proof of income in case of self-employed professionals/businessmen.
- Last 2 years Audited/C.A. certified Balance Sheet and P&L accounts,
- Last 2 years Individual Tax Return except for NRI/PIO located in Middle east countries
- Last six months’ Bank Statement of overseas account in the name of individual as well as company/unit.