*Interest rate will vary as per the risk score of the customer
** Based on LTV of the Customer
- Processing Fee*
- 0.35% of the loan amount plus applicable service tax, minimum of Rs. 5,000/-. Out of pocket expenses towards TIR, Valuation Report etc will be borne by the borrower
*Plus applicable taxes
- Advocate's fee for property search and title investigation report.
- Valuer's fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
- CERSAI Registration Fee of Rs 50 + GST up to Rs 5 Lakh limit and Rs 100 + GST for limits above Rs 5 Lakh.
** To be paid at actuals.
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Completed loan application form duly filled in affixed with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driverâ€™s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development Agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C statement showing all the payments made to Builder/Seller
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
- If any previous loan from other Banks/Lenders, then Loan A/C statement for last 1 year
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c for last 3 years
- Business License Details(or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)