|Category || |
| Home Top Up Loan* |
|Above Rs 5 lacs & Upto Rs. 20 lakhs ||Above Rs. 20 lakhs & Upto Rs. 1 crore ||Above Rs. 1 crore & Upto Rs. 2 crores ||Above Rs. 2 crores & Upto Rs. 5 crores ||Above Rs. 5 crores || Home Top Up Loan as Overdraft (Maxgain)* |
|Above Rs. 20 lakhs & Upto Rs. 1 crore ||Above Rs. 1 crore & Upto Rs. 2 crores ||Above Rs. 2 Crores |
|Salaried || |
|8.95-9.05% p.a. ||9.15-9.25% p.a. ||9.35-9.45% p.a. ||9.80-9.90% p.a. ||10.00-10.10% p.a. || |
|9.85-9.95% p.a. ||10.10-10.20% p.a. ||10.20-10.30% p.a. |
|Non-Salaried || |
|9.10-9.20% p.a. ||9.30-9.40% p.a. ||9.50-9.60% p.a. ||9.95-10.05% p.a. ||10.15-10.25% p.a. || |
|10.00-10.10% p.a. ||10.25-10.35% p.a. ||10.35-10.40% p.a. |
*Interest rate will vary as per the risk score of the customer
- Processing Fee*
- Zero till 31st December 2018.
*Plus applicable taxes
- Advocate's fee for property search and title investigation report.
- Valuer's fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
- CERSAI Registration Fee of Rs 50 + GST up to Rs 5 Lakh limit; and Rs 100 + GST for limits above Rs 5 Lakh.
** To be paid at actuals.
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving license/ IT PAN card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
For guarantor (wherever applicable):
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statement
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identification as above
- Proof of residence as above
- Proof of business address as above
- Signature identification from his/her present bankers
Additional documents required for salaried persons:
- Original Salary Certificate from employer
- TDS certificate on Form 16 or copy of IT Returns for last two financial years, duly acknowledged by IT Deptt.
Additional documents required for Professionals/self- employed/ other IT assesses:
- Acknowledged copies of three years I.T. returns/ Assessment Orders.
- Photocopies of challans evidencing payment of Advance Income Tax